Triangle Coatings is a paint and coatings manufacturer located in San Leandro, California. We carefully formulate products to coat or protect industrial, artistic, architectural, and government projects. When you work with Triangle Coatings, you can count on:
- Quality, Value and Service; the “Three Points” of our trade name and the origin of our logo. Our commitment to these values is the pyramid on which we build our success!
- Responsive and friendly customer service. We provide the products and information you need when you need them. With Triangle, you’ll enjoy a relaxed, family atmosphere with close personalized contact. We take pride and pleasure in serving our customers and acting as a resource for technical and product information.
- Technically advanced products designed to stand-up to the demands of your project, increase your productivity and save you money. Triangle paints and coatings undergo constant improvement in our modern laboratories and manufacturing facilities. We are always willing to go the extra mile for product quality!
Fast turnaround on every product we make. In-stock products ship within 24 hours; standard production batches within 5 working days – and if necessary, we provide 24 hour expediting!
- On-site technical support on short notice; we know how important it is to have responsive technical service from suppliers. If you need us, we’ll be there.
- Complete knowledge of regulatory restrictions nationwide. In fact, Ned Kisner, President, is a nationally respected advocate of responsible environmental regulations for the paint and coatings industry. Color us green!
- Access to a single source supplier; from oil paints, to decorative finishes, to architectural and industrial coatings, we have what you need.
- National & International distribution of products; we service customers globally.
- Over 75 years of service and experience to help you with your paint and coatings needs.
- Access to our "Super Service Direct" tinting department; we offer a 3-day turnaround on custom "eye tints" and next day for formula tints for our in stock product lines.
- Custom formulations designed to meet your particular need or situation. If you’re not sure what you need, we can assist you with specification development, coating selection and application equipment.
- Answers: we provide the immediate technical advice and accurate information you need to get your job done right.